How To Hid Android Files Without Apps!!!


       Hello everybody it's good to have you read this post, its been a while.hope you had a nice weekend?
Well without wasting time today I will show you an android trick i discovered myself long ago. Today I will show you how to hid files on your android device without any app!!(cool right?).

     Now all you need to do is enter your file manager(using the normal phone file manager or using other file managers like ES FILE EXPLORER),now locate the folder or file(videos,music etc) you want to hide,now hold the folder or file and you will see options to rename select rename and rename the folder or file starting with "." E.g
The name of my folder is "videos", if I want to hide it I will just rename this way ".videos" and save the name, then my folder will be hidden.


To view it select options and then touch show hidden files, then you will be able to see the hidden file.
in most cases if your music,videos or pictures shows in gallery then just rename the folder containing the files as ".nomedia"(without those marks).
With this you his an entire sdcard in formation,now am sure you will like to use this to hidd files that you fear might get deleted if someone were to operate your device.(I used this In hidden my password).
Thanks for reading,please don't leave without a comment and follow this blog and also visit our Fb page and like/follow it.(Contact Page)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE:BE THE FIRST TO PLAY THIS WHATSAPP GAME

How To Easily Download Good Quality Films On Android Devices

UPDATE:MTN 5GB DATA PLAN WITH SIMPLE SERVER